Aloe ACETYPOL™ is a State of the Art development aimed to offer wellness and vitality to our customer's solutions. Made through a particular technique, isolating Acemannan in the Inner Gel of Aloe Vera by a micro filtering process, retaining polysaccharides up to 50,000 Da. The final product has a polysaccharide content of NLT 35% measured by HPLC/GPC, of which 70% is composed by Acemmanan –most accurately measured using the Ortho-Acetyl method. Therefore, you get more content of polysaccharides using much less product than the conventional Aloe Vera Gel Powder 200:1; not only is Acetypol™ a more effective ingredient, but it is also cost-efficient.
As a skin care ingredient, Aloe Vera can be beneficial as part of moisturizing skin care product formulas and can be suitable for any skin type, also has moisturizing and anti-aging benefits that can help decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time. It also contains amino acids, which can help tighten pores.
Hyaluronic acid occurs naturally in our bodies and has great water binding properties. Despite the name Hyaluronic “acid” it is not actually an acid, it is a type of sugar called glycosaminoglycan. Within our bodies HA binds with water to create a jelly-like substance. This substance acts like a moisturising lubricant and creates a cushioning effect between the fibers in the skin, the collagen and the elastin, and in the tendons, muscles and lungs.
Hyaluronic Acid, responsible for maintaining a good balance of moisture
Acemannan, a mannose-rich polysaccharide, interacts with growth factor receptors on the fibroblast, thereby stimulating its activity and proliferation, which in turn significantly increases collagen synthesis after topical and oral Aloe vera. Aloe Vera (Acemannan) not only increased collagen content of the wound but also changed collagen composition and increased the degree of collagen cross linking. Due to this, it accelerated wound contraction and increased the breaking strength of resulting scar tissue. An increased synthesis of hyaluronic acid and dermatan sulfate in the granulation tissue of a healing wound following oral or topical treatment has been reported.
Hyaluronic Acid is responsible for maintaining a good balance of moisture in the skin which is one of the main components for cell growth. It also gives your skin the foundation it needs to maintain full, healthy looking skin. This is why it is important to keep high levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin. When your skin lacks HA it causes it to lose elasticity and dries out your skin, thus increasing the appearance of wrinkles.
Benefits of Hyaluronic Acid
• Hydrates and firms the skin.
• Improves the appearance of wrinkles.
• Promotes elasticity of tissues.
• Increases the generation of collage>n.
• Returns luminosity to the skin.
• Helps to restore the volume of the skin.
Hyaluronic acid comes in many forms and the most common variety has a long, moisture-locking molecular structure that is too large to penetrate the skin’s outer layer. When it is added to a cream it becomes a protective layer that locks in moisture and strengthens the skin’s barrier.
Large molecular hyaluronic acid is a great ingredient in lip gloss to make your lips full, yet protected. Sensitive and moistureless skin needs large molecular hyaluronic acid in order to maintain good moisture levels and to help repair damaged skin. Small molecular hyaluronic acid can penetrate the space between the skin cells and moisturise from within whilst filling up the gaps, leading to a plumped effect.
The cellular studies have showed that the polysaccharides could inhibit the production of reactive oxygen (ROS), thus reducing the damage caused by oxidative stress. Numerous evidences insinuated that acemannan was capable of mitigating radiation-induced oxidative damages in vivo. It is well known that radiation can destroy the biological macromolecules by free radicals. Study has proved that the multiple acetylated polysaccharides have antioxidation effect and can reduce the damage of DNA. Study has proved acemannan reduces the radiation-induced oxidative by activating microphage via TLR-4 receptors. Antioxidants protect biological systems from free radical-induced oxidative damage by scavenging or inhibiting free radical production.
Aloe Vera gel increased the in vitro skin penetration of compounds depending on their molecular weights, with an apparent inverse correlation between enhancement ratio and molecular weight of the compound. Some constituents of the Aloe Vera Gel itself also penetrated the skin and this was interestingly dependent on the molecular weight of the co-applied compounds. The higher the molecular weight of the co-applied compound, the less of the gel components were transported across the skin. The future for beauty of functional cosmetics that offer multifunctional benefits in the area of anti-oxidant cellular protection and skin health with anti-inflammatory and anti-stress properties is bright.
ACETYPOL™ is the ultimate anti-aging ingredient, due its high concentration of Acemannan.
• Topically it repairs skin damage.
• Internally is helps rebuild collagen(helps the skin produce more of it and faster).
• It also increases synthesis of hyaluronic acid and dermatan sulfate in the granulation tissue of a healing wound.
• At the cellular level, it fights to prevent collagen breakdown in the first place.
• Aloe is absorbed into the skin and stimulates the fibroblasts to replicate themselves faster and it is these cells that produce the collagen and elastin fibers, so the skin becomes more elastic and less wrinkled.
• Aloe works has antioxidative and anti-inflammatory effect
• Aloe regenerates the skin for a smoother, even skin appearance
• Aloe has natural moisturizer deep penetrating effect
• Aloe aids to reverse Aging
• Regenerates the skin for a smoother, and beautiful skin appearance
• Aloe has incredible long lasting moisturizing properties
• Aloe make a healthy glowing skin by hydrating and restoring skin softness
• Aloe Vera elevates concentration of natural moisturizing factors
• Aloe improves elasticity
• Aloe stimulates collagen and elastin in skin
• Aloe Vera penetrates deep into all 3 layers of the skin, the dermis, epidermis & subcutaneous tissue
• Aloe provides long-lasting skin softening, hydrating and soothing properties
• Aloe improves skin radiance
• Aloe helps protect skin against photo-aging
• Aloe reduce fine lines & wrinkles
• Aloe rejuvenates aging skin
• Aloe is ideal to treat dry & mature skin
• Aloe makes skin smoother and firmer, for a younger rested look
• Aloe restores skin’s natural beauty
• Aloe Vera is a versatile natural ingredient for use in cosmeceutical products-Beauty from inside
• Aloe prevent the appearance of wrinkles
• Aloe rehydrates the skin from UV exposure damage
• Aloe extracts nourishes skin
• Aloe enhances skin firmness and integrity
• Aloe minimizes Signs of Aging Skin
• Aloe protects skin from premature aging and wrinkling. Apply as needed to face, neck and hands.
Aloe ACETYPOL™ is very versatile and can be formulated into a wide range of hair care products combined with Hyaluronic Acid.
The Aloe is qualified as a natural moisturizer, it really is a powerful astringent that has the property cleaned deep, reaching the three layers of your skin, since the reopening of the roots of your hair and glandular ducts makes their active agents more easily penetrate to the deepest layer of your hair.
Aloe Vera penetrates the scalp performing functions such as keratin and hair protein, it nourishes, gives shine, protects against impurities, provides flexibility, softness and gives strength to the hair.
Make Aloe ACETYPOL™ part of your formulas with Hyaluronic Acid in hair treatments for being an excellent conditioner in addition to moisturize your hair and get a good hydration, softens, adds shine, reduces frizz, soothes and prevents dryness crusts on the scalp.
Aloe ACETYPOL™, rich in Acemannan, an active compound that enhances the bioavailability of Hyaluronic Acid, boosting it benefits for hair products.
•Relieves scalp itching
• Reduces scalp redness & Inflammation
• Adds strength & luster to hair
• pH balancing
• Promotes hair growth
• Repairs damaged ends
• Heals scalps affected by psoriasis & seborrhea
• Easily Penetrates Hair & Scalp
• Anti- fungal properties alleviates dandruff
• Helps hair retain water & mositure
• Reduces dandruff: relieves sore, itchy and flaky scalp
• Nourishes and moisturizes: moisturizes and protects both the hair and scalp leaving
• Provides softness and shine.
• Stimulates growth of new and existing hair and strengthens the root.
• Slows and in some cases prevents hair loss
• Aloe Vera is capable of penetrating and restructuring the cuticle layer of the hair.